a href="http://www.twitter.com/towncrierbakery">Follow towncrierbakery on Twitter
WedAlert.com! Your wedding planning just got easier!
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Breads


There is a saying "Do like the Romans do" but since I am Neapolitan I say "do like the Neapolitans do". Bread ,wine and cheese what else can you ask for ? Expect good memories around the dinner table with your family. I can remember my parents having wine at the dinner table and adding fresh juicy peaches ( and yes I tried to steal some of the peaches } slicing the bread with the cheese is a simplistic meal but nonetheless as appetizing as any. The array of breads featured are our new artisan breads that wefeature daily. Authentic Italian crusty breads. Buttered top brioche . Savory Focaccia topped with seasonings and cheeses.. Make sure you add one of these favorites to you dinner table and make good memories. Buona Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment