a href="http://www.twitter.com/towncrierbakery">Follow towncrierbakery on Twitter
WedAlert.com! Your wedding planning just got easier!
Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What I did with my bread tonight.



My husband brought home a loaf of our mozzarella bread with tomatoes home. Well of course I was mad at him since I am on weight watchers and I have no self control when it comes to bread. Well I had saved up some extra points to cheat tonight.I took the loaf of bread and slice it up and while the oil olive was heating up Sasso Olive oil the best i used it in Itlay the aroma and smell when you are frying it up with fresh basil and garlic brings me back home to Naples. I took the slices of bread and grated some fresh locatelli cheese and sharp provolone and put it in the frying pan and let it sauté until it was a golden brown.When it was done a few more drizzles of oil olive and it was so good worth every point of it. Enjoy e Mangia bene

No comments:

Post a Comment